What can you do with this phone on Mobyko:
Mobyko is the quick and easy way to manage your mobile online.
Mobyko brings your contacts, calendar, photos, text messages and videos to life, keeping you connected wherever, whenever...
Take a quick tour
Back up all your contacts from your Nokia 6810 online
Save, store and share your photos
View, organise and save your texts online
Organise your life online
Publish your videos and show your friends
Send free texts from your desktop
This phone supports auto set up but you can also set it up manually if you prefer.
Nokia 6810 - Sync Set Up
The Nokia 6810 comes with SyncML pre-installed and ready to go. To set up your Nokia 6810 to "sync" with your Mobyko Phone Book, just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main menu, select "Organiser" and then select "Synchronisation".
- 2. From the Synchronisation screen, select "Settings".
- 3. From the Settings screen, select "Edit active Internet sync. settings ".
- 4. Choose the "Settings' name" option and set this to Mobyko.
- 5. Choose the "Data to be synchronised" option and select only the "Contacts" option (press the Mark button).
- 6. Choose the "Database addresses" option and select "Contacts database". In the Contacts database address: field, enter contact and click OK.
- 7. Set the "User name" to your Mobyko account ID, (----) and click OK.
- 8. Set the "Password" to your Mobyko password (----) and click OK. You will be asked to verify the password by entering it again.
- 9. Set the "Synchronisation server" to http://sync.mobyko.com/
- 10. Select "Connection settings" and enter the following:
Setttings name: [Enter your WAP provider name]
Proxy address: ----
Proxy port: ----
Data bearer: GPRS
GPRS access point: ----
Authentication type: Normal
Login type: Automatic
User name: ----
If you have any problems, please call your normal Customer Service number.
Nokia 6810 - Syncing
Once you've set up your Nokia 6810 as described above, to perform an actual "sync", just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main menu, select "Organiser".
- 2. From the Organiser screen, select "Synchronisation".
- 3. From the Synchronisation screen, select "Synchronise".
- 4. Confirm that you wish to "Synchronise selected data? Mobyko" and click the OK button
- 5. That's it. Your 6810 will now connect and sync its internal phonebook with your Mobyko Phone Book.